We are excited to announce that there will be no busses parked in the front of the school this year! The curb along the front of the building will be designated for students who are privately transported. The procedure will be the same during typical drop off and pick up times as well as checking in and out during the school day.
- Parents/Guardians will park alongside the curb and call the Main Office at 801-826-7200. The Office will verify who is picking up the student over the phone.
- Parents/Guardians picking up student must be listed in Student’s Skyward for pick up.
- The Office will notify the classroom that the student is checking In/Out.
- A staff member will pick up/drop off your student in front of the school, and check the ID of Parent/Guardian.
- Parents will not have to sign their student In/Out, the office will make sure it is documented.
I want you to know that we are working very hard to accommodate the needs and safety of our students. We are here to help! We appreciate your patience and flexibility.